• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete Dreamcast collection (jap)

Can someone give me 20 grand please

I don't see Space Senmu there.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

All of them factory sealed? Yeah, right!

Comment

I bought from that dude before.

Comment

Welcome to Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats View Post
            All of them factory sealed? Yeah, right!
            Adol is a know collector...
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post

Always behind the times

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                Adol is a know collector...
                He might well be, but to acquire every game with guaranteed factory seal? Even if he bought all the games sealed, who's to say someone else hasn't resealed the game before selling it onto him.

If he's such a big collector, why's he selling his whole colllection? Does he need the money? If so, what better way to get more money than by sealing all your games.

Maybe I'm being unfair, but I would definately feel very cautious about paying over so much money when so much of the value is based on the whole lot being factory sealed.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats View Post
                  He might well be, but to acquire every game with guaranteed factory seal? Even if he bought all the games sealed, who's to say someone else hasn't resealed the game before selling it onto him.

If he's such a big collector, why's he selling his whole colllection? Does he need the money? If so, what better way to get more money than by sealing all your games.

Maybe I'm being unfair, but I would definately feel very cautious about paying over so much money when so much of the value is based on the whole lot being factory sealed.
                  You're being unfair. He is well known in gaming circles for his collecting.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

And selling the whole lot in one go?

Comment

I see little reason to doubt him. The why of the auction really doesn't matter if he's a reputable collector and seller. Maybe he racked up gambling debts or has a coke habit to feed.

Comment

No reason to doubt him really. Also, I'd even say the price was fair, sealed or not. He has been working on that collection for years.

Comment

I would buy it if I could afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            I see little reason to doubt him. The why of the auction really doesn't matter if he's a reputable collector and seller. Maybe he racked up gambling debts or has a coke habit to feed.
                            I've seen debts turn honest, trustworthy people into criminals. It's amazing how pressure will make people do things that are completely outside their normal nature. It's something you get used to working in Financial Services, that if something is unusual, there is usually a reason behind it regardless of past behaviour.

Fair point about the price though, at current exchange rates it would be a good deal.

Comment

Hey, maybe he just wants to spend the lot on fizzy lemonade, jelly and fast women. I know I would.

Comment

Working...
                              X