This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where do X-Box Zealots come from?

I mean GameCube Zealots are usually Nintendo loyalists, who have followed Ninty from The Famicom, SFC, Game Boy etc
    PS2 Zealots, would have owned a PS1
    DC Zealots, would have had a Saturn, MD etc
    These people have owned and loved great consoles and games from these companies, and built up loyalty over time.

But where the bloody hell do X-Box Zealots come from?????
    People who are so in love with Windows 98 that they have a loyalty and deep love for Microsoft?, Maybe they are big MS DOS fans?
    Anyone care to comment

They come from the same place the Famicom, PSone, Master System etc zealots came from...

Comment

Chorley?

Comment

Originally posted by Treble
        Chorley?
        Nah man - Slough, they all drive Nissan Bluebirds and know some dodgy brer called Bobby (you know - the one by the taxi place, near the kebab shop! - aww forget it...)

Comment

they came out of the wood work when the xbox lost 140 quid of it price tag.

What people dont relise, is the 140 quid that was droped from the consloses price is paid back through a loyalty clause, this gives microsoft instant fanboys at a fraction of the price, thats buisness for you.

Comment

I don't know, but can we pack said zealots (and indeed all zealots) into a rocket and fire them at the sun.

Comment

If the Xbox were a bloke, he would be overtly heterosexual. Suspiciously so, in fact.

Xbox zealots are people who try too hard to prove to themselves they made the right choice.

"The Xbox has the best specs, so it must be the best. mustn't it? yes! I'm certain of it! and Halo is the best game of all time ever, all my mates say so."

* yawn *... now wheres my Mario Golf...

Comment

hmmm, they must all be super-muscular to be able to carry it from the shop too.....
                so that means most of them probly hang out at that gym in Slough, you know the one.....

*cussage over*

Comment

Wonder how long before a moderator closes this thread...

Comment

Not very long at all

Comment

*Checks watch*

As long as it keeps chasing it's tail I see no reason to close it.

Heheh, the other moderators may disagree however.

Comment

Nah, no need for threads like this. It ain't going anywhere, and isn't even amusing in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by MD
                          Wonder how long before a moderator closes this thread...
                          A moderator has already posted in it, so it's an officially sanctioned thread

Comment

Working...
                          X