No announcement yet.

Your advice please gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has to be an experience, althought I do like MattyD's easter egg idea particular if combined with hoolak's quick cameo as an enemy running across in a naked rampage

Comment

A12 month free supply of games totalling no more than 12 games and can be spent as you see fit i.e you dont need to pick a game for every month but have to take 12 in one year.

That plus a Lazy boy chair(proper one at a £grand) or huge TV.

Comment

The ultimate prize:

Free games for life.

That would be sweet, never having to worry about paying for games.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
          This sort of thing is much better than games/TVs/etc. - remember the Gamestars tournament? The winner of that was flown to Japan to meet the creator of Space Invaders, and he got a Space Invaders plaque signed by him and stuff. Something like that would be much more memorable (and more sought-after) than just a pile of games.
          I wouldn't know what to say to the creator of space invaders or what to do with the plaque besides fleabay it. If it's won by a young gamer who considers space invaders to be old hat it would be even more of a waste.

A trip to, say, the Nintendo museum, would interest me more.

Still would prefer a massive gaming set-up and a huge pile of games.

Comment

How about a trip to those classic arcade places in the US that you see in King of Kong?

Comment

Working...
            X