No announcement yet.

What hapened to Rock Band?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guitar can have faults but they're very unlikely (mainly a slightly temperamental Star Power activation that randomly works). The drums are very unlikely to be faulty now tbh. There's two types - one can have a faulty drum pad (which can be replaced) and the other is a broken foot pedal. But you won't break your foot pedal through normal use. It's people who stamp on it and treat it like a real foot pedal that break it. I play mine normally (just a soft tap and keep my foot held down until the next note) and it's fine. You can buy replacement pedals if you're worried though. I want one just to be on the safe side. It's about $45 but probably a bit more with postage/tax on top

Comment

Originally posted by RLench View Post
      ... It's people who stamp on it and treat it like a real foot pedal that break it...
      Erm, isn't that the point though?

Comment

not quite, it's meant to simulated the action, but you can whack a real bass drum pedal a lot harder, you need to do for the volume, the Rock band one isn't made out of titanium, it's fisherprice plastic, I wouldn't expect it to be able to take as much punishment.

Comment

That's crap then. When I play Rock Band I want to feel like I'm playing the drums which means getting really into it, that's the whole point of it for me, otherwise I may as well use a controller.

I might spend my Rock Band money on this.

Comment

Working...
          X