No announcement yet.

Your Favourite Retro Ninja Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Spirit on the arcade (mame) or there was a PC engine, amiga and st conversions.

the game was just class, cool power ups and good level design, could get very tough!

Comment

Shinobi arcade version natch,

but for home system I'd lean towards Ninja Gaiden on the SMS. True Poetry in motion.

Comment

Shinobi (Arcade PCB). The PC Engine version was the closest, but was still missing many enemies, and the whole of level 2

My favourite game, bar none.

Comment

Last Ninja 2.

Even after all these years, I've still got that sewer music in my head.

Comment

The Ninja: ah yes. mighty difficult. I must've been only 5 or 6 when I got that game and as you can imagine, a child's attention span wasn't really up to the challenge of that title.

Fave ninja title for me though would have to be GG Shinobi. Still one of my favourite Game Gear games of all time, if not my favourite GG game full stop. Any form of travelling whatsoever and this bad boy would come out: it had it all - puzzles, reflex tests, timing and dexterity challenges and great graphics and sound to boot. Props.

Comment

yeah i like Sinobi arcade alot but ninja masters hold more love from me

Comment

Either Revenge of Shinobi or Last Ninja 2.

Both games had excellent music.

Comment

Working...
                X