Xbox 360 Wiimote Rumoured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 Wiimote Rumoured

Or is that SixAxis? - Come on, you've always wanted to be able to bounce Master Chief around the place in the same way as you do with Samus Aran or Link. Haven't...click for more

Could this be true...or not? I'm not so sure but it would be cool...or would it? I just can't make my mind up!!

I don't know what Microsoft is thinking here. The idea of make a 360 Wiimote, get those casual gamers Nintendo's captured is a simple one but the reality is completely opposite. It's never going to catch on if it isn't the default controller and it's coming two years into the system's lifespan. Microsoft should concentrate on the console's strengths instead of suddenly changing their plans and trying to appeal to an audience 360 doesn't sit well with.

If they went with something like this next generation (which is inevitable, after all. Nintendo's innovations are usually adopted by everyone else and become standard) it could work and we could see some exciting stuff. But doing it now seems foolish.

Comment

Please No, the 360 pad is about perfect for those long gaming sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sixty View Post
        I don't know what Microsoft is thinking here.
        "Who keeps making up rumours about us and why do these people keep believing them!"

Comment

I reckon it's probably true, though. It comes with a picture and everything.

Comment

Working...
          X