JPN Microsoft Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JPN Microsoft Points

Is there anywhere online I can buy Japanese MS Points and have them emailed to me?
    Also, will they work with a Silver JPN account?

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
    Is there anywhere online I can buy Japanese MS Points and have them emailed to me?
    Also, will they work with a Silver JPN account?
    I bought some JPN points from Play Asia...
    They won't email the code but I was buying something anyway so I got that thrown in.
    I can confirm that the code works on a JPN silver account.

Anything you purchase is tied to the console it was downloaded on so you can go online with a JPN silver account, DL things, boot an English gold account and you will have access to them.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
      I bought some JPN points from Play Asia...
      They won't email the code but I was buying something anyway so I got that thrown in.
      I can confirm that the code works on a JPN silver account.

Anything you purchase is tied to the console it was downloaded on so you can go online with a JPN silver account, DL things, boot an English gold account and you will have access to them.

Hope this helps
      Be ware that using this method you cannot play in full game anymore with your English gold a/c after your xbox360 replaced due to the RROD......

Comment

Yes you can.

You just need to be connected to Live and also be signed in on another pad with the profile that downloaded it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
          Yes you can.

You just need to be connected to Live and also be signed in on another pad with the profile that downloaded it.
          I guess not every 360 owner would have 2 controllers.
          Themes and gamer pictures would also affected. It won't show up for your selection anymore.

Comment

It's not really about the number of pads a person has though. You said the stuff couldn't be retrieved after RROD which is wrong. It's fiddly and a pain but it can be done.

I think the obvious answer to the pad issue is that if someone doesn't have more than one that they go out and buy another. They're cheap enough after all.

Though I still don't see why that needed pointing out.

Comment

pardon me, but why would one want to buy Japanese Microsoft Points ? What's interesting in the JP Marketplace that is not available in in the US or EU versions ?

Comment

DLC for Japanese games

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                  DLC for Japanese games
                  Which ones would be worth importing, and are region free ?
                  Last edited by iMad; 03-11-2009, 21:01.

Comment

Pretty-much none since the JP-exclusives tend to be region-locked. Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 (out at the end of the month) will apparently be region-free though if traditional shmups are your thing.

Comment

I've somehow come across 1600 US microsoft points, but I've got a JP live account and console. Is there any way I can trade these points for JP ones?

Cheers

Comment

Does anyone know if Yes-Asia will email you the codes? I know Play-Asia won't. I can't find a contact email anywhere on their site to ask.

Comment

Working...
                        X