Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone recommend me a decent multiplayer Wii game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone recommend me a decent multiplayer Wii game?

My girlfriend and I are struggling to find anything that's close to being as good as Wii Sports. It's the only game we play, aside from the odd blast on Winter Sports 2008 and Mario & Sonic Olympics. What we would really like is something that's as fun as Wii Sports that also makes good use of the Wiimote/nunchuk. Any ideas?

Wii Sex...

I kid i kid . Rayman raving rabbits should be good for your multiplayer seshs. Don't forget that mario kart wii is also out and its well recommended. There arn't that many great Wii multiplayer games, most of them have been bung on.

EDIT: Also might want to get Super Monkey Ball, i think it was recieved well. So it might be a goodun for multiplayer, they usually are. Im thinking about picking it up myself in the future.
    Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 14-04-2008, 16:53.

Comment

Smash Bros (US via freeloader)
      Mario Kart
      Wario Ware
      Rayman
      PES2008
      Wii Play

That's pretty much what makes up my Wii multiplayer time. You could add Monkey Ball but i thought it was horrible, poor controls on most of the games ruin it

Comment

Warioware, Ghost Squad and Mario Strikers are all great.

Me and my gal went halfsies on a ?20 copy of Ghost Squad and it's multiplayer joy I tellsya!

Comment

Excite truck pretty good too

Comment

Struggling to find decent games for over 2 players.

We like to play as a 4.

By far the best for us is:

Mario Party 8 (that has provided endless hours of fun).

Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (not 1!)

Wii Sports Tennis.

Ghost Squad is ok.

But other than that, 4 plaer is hard to come by...?

Comment

Wario Ware had hardly any multi-player mini-games when I borrowed it from a friend. It can't touch the GC version IMO. I guess I'll have to give Rayman a whirl. Thanks for your responses!

Comment

Svr2008

Comment

Working...
                X