PS3 with live access.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 with live access.

I originally sold my PS3..at the time I didn't have live access..I realise how much fun this can be now i have my 360 on live until it died last week!

I've decided i'm going to pick up a PS3 and not get another 360 until NG2 probably.

May i ask about the live service and live games the ps3 has (is it called PSN)

I think you can get adventure of little Ralph..is that for the JPN PS3 only?

What can i expect from a UK console..can i download playable demos like heavenly sword and ratchet and clank?

Thanks.

You can expect to be limited to Region B Blu-Ray Movies, if you're bothered about that sort of thing. The PS3's Online service is indeed called The Playstation Network or PSN. It's not a patch on the 360's online support in my opinion though, 90% of people playing don't have headsets (could be a good thing depending on your view point).

Also, yeah you can download demos of Heavenly Sword and Ratchet and Clank MGS:O Beta is up soon too (if you can get a damn konami ID for the sucker).

Comment

Working...
    X