Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP cleaning tips.

Heya guys, just a quickie here.

What do you guys use to keep your psps clean? The screen in particular seems prone to finger tips and smearing! Ive tried cleaning it with a soft cloth, but the marks just dont seem to be moving.

Any recommendations?

I use the Hori cleaning cloth for cleaning my PSP and DS. It works really well, and won't scratch.

Comment

All cloths scratch eventually, those tiny particles of **** that get stuck to them are what ****s up a screen, so when you think you're wiping off the dusk that's on there, you're actually making your screen worse by dragging flakes across the surface.

I recommend you have a look on 7dayshop.com for something called the digiklear lenspen, great little device, has a retractable brush on one end to clear the dust and a special non abrasive tip on the other for getting rid of smudges and finger prints.

Comment

With mine the novelty of having a flawless screen wore off well before the flawlessness did.

Comment

The cloths can be washed, though.

I'd recommend using a genuine Hori screen protector too, providing it isn't too late.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroEd View Post
            The cloths can be washed, though.

I'd recommend using a genuine Hori screen protector too, providing it isn't too late.
            You can do the same with a standard microfibre cloth to that same way of logic, but in the end it doesn't help. The only way to avoid having your screen covered in scratches is to apply a protector to it STRAIGHT AWAY. The second a cloth touches that screen, the damage is already done.

Comment

Right. I'm ok then as all of my systems have had screenies applied on the day of arrival. I've become quite the expert at applying them.

By the sound of kyo_244's post though, it doesn't sound like it's scratches that are on the screen, just finger prints and other markings.

Comment

Working...
              X