Best Ever In-game Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed!!

The soundtrack is encoded in 5.1 so at least it makes up for it!

Comment

Loving the game at the moment, and the soundtrack doesn't disappoint either.

Comment

Been listening to the soundtrack of Max Anarchy/Anarchy Reigns and I really enjoy it, even though I don't normally listen to this sort of music. So crazy and energetic. Reminds me of Jet Set Radio Future for some reason.

Edit: Dead links removed
        Last edited by Guts; 14-11-2012, 00:08.

Comment

As inspired by Skull Commander's recent thread on scrolling beat-em-ups, the Soundtrack to Capcom's Knights of The Round remains awesome two decades on (see description in YouTube video page for free download link!), but the following tracks are probably my favourites from it.

Comment

http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/akumajo-dracula-best-ii-perfect-selection/104-theme-of-simon-belmont.mp3

Comment

I'm currently hooked on this tune.

Comment

Thread resurrection! Some of my favourites from recent months:

Comment

I flipping love this tune, Final Fight on the Amiga was flipping crap but this tune

Chaos Engine intro, nuff said . . . .

Comment

If you like rock music/metal this is an all time great!

Comment

I can't plug this game enough ,even the music is fantastic. Those with a PC, PS3 or Vita grab it. Xbox 360 owners are still waiting for this gem.

Comment

This thread has brought back some great memories!

The soundtrack that has stuck with me most over the years, and the one that brings back almost tear inducing levels of nostalgia every time I listen to it, is Secret of Mana.

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
                          Thread resurrection! Some of my favourites from recent months:

Lovely track!

Comment

Good call H-Man. Secret of Mana has one of the dreamiest soundtracks ever.

Comment

Tomb Raider 2 menu. Dreamcast PSO lobby. FFVII splashscreen (right term?).

Comment

Quality choice there, H-Man! The opening almost makes me tear up too.

Comment

Working...
                                X