No announcement yet.

Best Ever In-game Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

REVENGE OF SHINOBI - LONG DISTANCE

Also China Town and Run or Die in that game was fantastic, Yuzo Koshiro is amazing, His work on Shinobi / Streets Of Rage and Shenmue are all rediculously good.

Comment

Originally posted by Plisken View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL9a8zeJDRg

REVENGE OF SHINOBI - LONG DISTANCE

Also China Town and Run or Die in that game was fantastic, Yuzo Koshiro is amazing, His work on Shinobi / Streets Of Rage and Shenmue are all rediculously good.
      That is a Mega Drive classic. Gives me that warm retro feeling

This tune from the Big Blue stage of F-Zero is a classic.

Comment

Cool. I liked Terrible Beat too.

others I've remembered...

Golden Axe - Thieves
        Final Fight - Stage 1 (Street music)
        Monkey Island

Comment

Top Gear and the sequel on SNES both had some ridiculous catchy tunes.

Looking on youtube reveals simply loads of renditions on keyboard and guitar.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Suprisingly popular for a fairly obscure game series.

Comment

Wangan's midnight maximum tune 2!

Comment

easy ;
              it has got to be Turrican 2 on the Amiga
              Shadow of the beast series was good as well,
              oh well, I could name tons of Amiga games wich had amazing soundtracks

SSX3 on the xbox had an amazing soundtrack
              Halo
              Burnout:Revenge

Comment

Hm. There's a lot of in game music I like. Silent Hill2, Oddworld Stranger's Wrath, the Metal Gear scores. The GTA3 radio stations were also great, and felt like a pretty radical idea at the time.

Comment

Rock and roll racing on snes, oh and Rock band lol

Comment

I reckon Silent Hill 2 and Metal Gear Solid has to be up there

Comment

Xbox360 Blue Dragon

Comment

Crude Buster Level 1! (though I slightly prefer the MD version's rendition for some reason):

AcidGlow and a friend gaming.Two Crude DudesCrude Buster Co op Playthrough

Comment

The music in Jet Set Radio Future is probably my favourite in-game music.

The music in the Ace Attorney series has been brilliant as well. It always took me a while to warm up to the music in each new game, but once I did I realised there were some brilliant tracks in each game.

Comment

Ooh yeah I want to add that one of the best gaming endings music ever is Zelda: Link to the past!!!

Amen....

Comment

Streets of Rage games, Dragon Quest 8, Sonic 1-3 tunes, MS Mickey Mouse Illusion games and Lucky Dime Caper, Quackshot. Also love some of the tunes in Lost Odyssey's dream sequences, one track during the story about the little girl who lived in the market place sticks in mind. Oblivion tootles along nicely.

Comment

Both Baten Kaitos games had some really good music. Here is two samples:

To the end of the Journey of Glittering Stars: http://youtube.com/watch?v=XARPxxfAeUc
                                Le Ali De Principio: http://youtube.com/watch?v=lBX1MqnPtWs

I really want to pimp these two everytime threads like this come up.
                                Last edited by elkatas; 11-05-2008, 19:12.

Comment

Working...
                                X