Any chance of a Gaiden 360 pack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of a Gaiden 360 pack?

I don't follow console releases packages apart from when they come out really..

I'm buying a PS3 at the weekend as i have the money, I sold my original, but i now have live access, i honestly like the look of Haze and hot shots golf should be awesome on-line, so i'm picking one up. Just undecided to get a gamestation offer or use the experience08 on play which i nearly commited to last night.

I will be getting another 360 (my 2nd died a few weeks ago) i was going to get an elite..but I'm thinking of getting a premium so my brother can have the hard drive as he uses a memory card still.

My question after waffling! i'm getting a 360 again ready at the very latest for NG2 as the first is one of my favourite games and from what I've seen this is going to blow me away.

Is there any chance of a NG2 Premium pack i would be able to pre-order..I know they've just done it with GTA4 but I'm guessing thats because GTA is massive..and as big as NG is..maybe it don't reach the same heights.

Is my best bet just to check on-line stores or does anyone know better than me (I suspect you do!)

I highly doubt there will be, there have been very few game packs for the 360. The stores might make there own bundles though.

Comment

Working...
    X