PS2 pinball games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS2 pinball games?

Are any of them any good? Akira Psychoball is rather limited I'm finding. It's not very exciting anyway. There's gotta be something as good as Metroid Prime Pinball out there.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Flipnic

Comment

Flipnic

Comment

Flipnic again. But the Gottlieb collection is pretty good, with nice presentation, and it's budget as well.

Comment

I can only play JPN games. Flipnic is available, but has anyone played Ultimate Pro Pinball by Taito? It's more of a traditional pinball game, which is what I'm after really.
          Last edited by J0e Musashi; 10-05-2008, 23:27.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I haven't played Ultimate Pro Pinball on PS2, but I have the original 4 Pro Pinball games on PC as well as the DC Pro Pinball Trilogy which has the same 3 tables as the PS2 game you mention.

I'd say go for it, unless there are some issues with the PS2 port that I'm not aware of - it's been a while since I played them but at the time they got a lot of play, and ball physics were great. ISTR Timeshock was my favourite table, followed by Big Race USA. Even when I got into collecting real pins, Pro Pinball still got played.

Interestingly, Fuse (who developed MPP) were founded by two of the guys from the Pro Pinball dev team.
            Last edited by Trifle; 14-05-2008, 23:15.

Comment

Flipnic, again.

Comment

The Williams Collection.

Sorry, just noticed you said jap only.
                Last edited by SCCAAMMM; 17-05-2008, 12:56.

Comment

Working...
                X