European WiiWare [May 20th]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

European WiiWare [May 20th]

I'm still not keen on the prices but at least we're finally getting it in week.
    Originally posted by Kotaku
    Unlike Nintendo of America, Nintendo Europe are giving PAL customers a little time to prepare for WiiWare's launch, by announcing their first lineup of games for the service a week in advance (European launch is May 20). Europeans will be getting eight games instead of six, and while they won't be getting Defend Your Castle or VIP Blackjack, they will be getting Dr Mario, Germ Buster, Pirates: The Key of Dreams, Toki Tori and Star Soldier R.

Dr. Mario & Germ Buster - 1000 Wii Points
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Square Enix) - 1500 Wii Points
    LostWinds (Frontier) - 1000 Wii Points
    Pirates: The Key of Dreams
    Pop (Nnooo) - 700 Wii Points
    Star Soldier R (Hudson) - 800 Wii Points
    Toki Tori (Two Tribes)
    TV Show King (Gameloft) - 1000 Wii Points

Already posted here, but what the hell, it is better that there is new thread.

Comment

That all sounds quite good, i'm looking forward to trying some out. Its a bit cheeky that the FF game is so much more expensive, although i've read quite positive things about it.

Comment

That Final Fantasy game is still "only" about £12 though isn't it? Seem pretty reasonable prices to me, especially considering most of them are the same price or less than N64 title on the Virtual Console.

Comment

Working...
        X