Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my lovely girlfriend....

.... has just bought me a ps3 with ninja gaiden sigma and uncharted

What other ps3 only games should i be looking at getting bearing in mind i already have a 360

thanks for any help

You lucky b******. I wish some of my ex gfs bought me a really expensive console. *jealousy times 10

Should definetly look into these. TBH, ive probably listed all the exclusives.

Ratchet & Clank (definetly pick this up!)
    Everybody's Golf
    Gran Turismo Prologue
    Resistance
    Unreal Tournament 3
    Metal Gear Solid 4 (early next month)
    Lair (aint bad if you can find it cheap)
    Motorstorm
    Folklore
    Heavenly Sword (thought it was preety good, even if the story is garbage. Fun while it lasted and its probably preety cheap now)

Comment

Well I only own Heavenly Sword and Formula One. Heavenly sword is a good game, but in comparison to Ninja Gaiden, it is utter crap. However I thought the story is greater than NG.

Formula One is addictive, despite the severely outdated rosters, with Renault still competetive, it is fun. I've spent hours on that and I've only completed one season.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy View Post
        .... has just bought me a ps3 with ninja gaiden sigma and uncharted

What other ps3 only games should i be looking at getting bearing in mind i already have a 360

thanks for any help
        What's she feeling guilty about..........

Comment

OOhhh can of worms indeed!

Comment

i think she just wants to shut me up harpin on about gettin one :P

thanks for the suggestions

Comment

I'd go for:

Resistance - The only FPS apart from Doom that I've enjoyed
              Everybodys Golf - One of the most enjoyable games ever
              Ridge Racer 7 - Best in the series
              Pro Yakyuu Spirits 4 - IF you like baseball

And if you have basic Japanese skills, check out Boku no Natsuyasumi 3 for something a little different/special.

Comment

Ridge Racer 7

Only good game ive seen on it.

Comment

Forgot about RR7. Ive been meaning to get that myself.

Comment

What Zero9x said (apart from Lair - it's terrible) + Formula One, which is amazing if you like the sport. I'm seriously doubting that Codemasters' F1 offering will top it. R&C got boring real quick too. Not played Folklore but keep meaning to.

I predict MGS4 will be the greatest thing ever so you got your PS3 at a really good time. If you like FPSs then deffo give RFOM a whirl. I personally found it to be better than Halo 2 and 3.

Comment

MotorStorm is the game to own - it's stunning in every way.

Ridge Racer is nice, if you like arcade racers.

You have Uncharted, so I can't think of any other must-haves.

Comment

i picked up ratchet and clank yesterday looks really nice will definately get ridge racer and motorstorm is cheap so i think i'll pick that too.

Metal Gear Solid is a must have when that comes out

Comment

Definitely Ratchet & Clank, Resistance and Motorstorm

Don't forget about the PSN games though: there's Pixel Junk Monsters and Super Stardust HD too

Comment

Resistance Fall of Man is defo worth it and should be cheap as chips now. Sing Star is worth getting if you like that sort of game. Also check out Tekken on PSN.

Really hoping for some more worthwhile buys this year with PS3, so far my PS3 collection is about an 8th of the size of the 360 shelf :/

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy View Post
                              i picked up ratchet and clank yesterday looks really nice will definately get ridge racer and motorstorm is cheap so i think i'll pick that too.

Metal Gear Solid is a must have when that comes out
                              RR7 is only £17 too. You can pick it up for £13 something on the Gamestation website second hand. Don't know if its the same instore though, but the prices are usually the same.

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                              Really hoping for some more worthwhile buys this year with PS3, so far my PS3 collection is about an 8th of the size of the 360 shelf :/
                              I only have one game on my PS3.

Comment

Working...
                              X