Why can't I dl FF Wii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't I dl FF Wii?

I want to dowload the Final Fantasy Wiiware game, but the system won't let me. Keep getting the same timeout message, even though I've been able to buy Lost Winds without any problems. Anyone got any ideas?
    Last edited by Jashin; 17-05-2008, 19:15.

Out of memory perhaps?

Comment

I had some problems downloading and connecting a couple of days ago. It might be the same problem, just keep trying.

Or it could be like Ouenben suggested. They take up a huge amount of blocks.

Comment

Got this sorted in the end - just kept trying.

Comment

I've been trying for ages with this and it's just not working for me. It's really annoying as Lost Winds took about 2 minutes!!

Jashin, did you do anything different when it worked?

Comment

has anyone notices lots of white and other colour dots whilst playing?

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
              I've only played the first bit but I've not noticed any. I'm not sure why you would get those problems but what cables/set up are you using as people who know stuff (Not me) may be able to give you some advice with those details.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                Isn't that usually a sign that your Wii gfx chip is deteoriating/failing?

Comment

noooooooooooooooooooooo better get it sent back for repairs, along with my 1000000 odd wii points to be replaced lol

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                    Isn't that usually a sign that your Wii gfx chip is deteoriating/failing?
                    Yes it is, it shows their is a PROBLEM WITH THE GPU.But sometimes it can be repaired by nintendo without having to replace the whole console. Depends on the engineeer and the revision of wii you have.

Usually though, it is a corrupt graphics chip, or rarely, a corrupt wiiware download, apparently the us service, has been having all sorts of issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X