PS Eye who's got one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS Eye who's got one...

Wondered if we could make a PSN ID list of everybody with cams for like a games meet or something dunno if mods will allow this i have cam and never got to use it just thought it would be fun anybody else upfor it?

I have one. Bought it with Eye of Judgment (That I didn't play past the tutorial. ). The only use I've had with it is messing around in the PSN games with my daughters.

Comment

I've still got mine from Eye of Judgement too. I think I've only used it with that, Burnout and twice for messaging.

Comment

I've got one........somewhere. Think I used it for 2 mins before deciding it was pretty pointless.

Not my best purchase ever

Comment

I have only used with burnout and singstar wondered if anybody was up for a video chat one night or something??

Comment

I have one too and so does neodragon.

its great for video chat.

also that poker game just got a free addon for video chat too on the store.

I have burnout but haven't tried it with that, and don't own EOJ, just the cam itself.

Comment

Is it much clearer than the Eyetoy?

How does it perform in low level light?

What about zooming, I sit a good 12ft from my screen?
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

i've got one and mostly use it for eye of judgement, really like this game. Number45 you haven't actually played the game yet? I don't think the game has a playable tutorial.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                  Is it much clearer than the Eyetoy?

How does it perform in low level light?

What about zooming, I sit a good 12ft from my screen?
                  a - kills the eyetoy plain dead
                  b - very good
                  c - it has a wide or close lens mode, 12ft is pretty damn far though, maybe a long USB cable, hah

d - oh Mr SonyFan - how come you don't already have one

Comment

Originally posted by toxicninja View Post
                    i've got one and mostly use it for eye of judgement, really like this game. Number45 you haven't actually played the game yet? I don't think the game has a playable tutorial.
                    No, it doesn't. That's the problem... I put it on one night and, after sitting through well over an hour of non-interactive tutorial, I switched it straight off again.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                      No, it doesn't. That's the problem... I put it on one night and, after sitting through well over an hour of non-interactive tutorial, I switched it straight off again.
                      ;lol; That's fair enough really, I remember doing the same. The game seems a lot simpler now i've got into it but there are still some rules i sometimes forget. It takes a lot of getting into and the video tutorial (which is very dull and patronising while managing to not explain things well) did a lot to put me off. But after a while of messing around on easy mode I picked it up pretty quickly, i've even managed to teach my deal old mum to play and she gets confused and angry at simple 2d games.

So yeah... I reccomend giving it another try sometime as it can be fun to whoop friends and relatives at it as you're trying to teach them to play..

Comment

There's not a huge amount on the horizon, so hopefully when I'm done with GTA4, R6V and Orange Box I can find some time. I kept everything, I definitely intend on trying it out.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                          a - kills the eyetoy plain dead
                          b - very good
                          c - it has a wide or close lens mode, 12ft is pretty damn far though, maybe a long USB cable, hah
                          Ta Shane. It's prolly more like 10ft anyway.

Originally posted by kernow View Post

d - oh Mr SonyFan - how come you don't already have one

They don't have an official JPN model, so it's not on my OMG-buy-it-now list.

Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                          X