Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has everyone been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing you haven't started playing as Persona 3 Portable is being made now (with choice of the MC's sex). May not include FES though (but then that can be played without a P3 save file without missing out of anything)

Comment

Yes, I just saw you post that in the Persona 5 thread. I'll probably wait on that.

Don't mean to take this off-topic, but I thought that there was content in the main game part of FES (as opposed to the post-game content they added) that wasn't in the original?

Comment

I'm not entirely sure what they added, think it was mostly the special costumes and additional persona to summon. May be that the CCTV footage was another bonus added.

*edit*

For Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES on the PlayStation 2, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Whats in FES, FAQ topic (ask here)".

Much more detailed list.
        Last edited by abigsmurf; 18-08-2009, 10:02.

Comment

My sister just got Xbox Live so I've been going retro with some deathmatch / co-op Doom with her. Going through it on single player too as I've never completed it. Duke Nukem on co-op once Doom is out of the way!

Comment

With the arrival of the new Football season I've started playing Fifa '09 on the PS3 again & now I've got an XCM Convertor & can use my 360 controller it's a totally different game & I'm enjoying more than I ever did before.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
              With the arrival of the new Football season I've started playing Fifa '09 on the PS3 again & now I've got an XCM Convertor & can use my 360 controller it's a totally different game & I'm enjoying more than I ever did before.

Neil
              I challenge thee to online footy, Sir!

Want to play people I know instead of cheating buggers!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                I challenge thee to online footy, Sir!

Want to play people I know instead of cheating buggers!
                That sounds awesome

Never ever played anything online before so will be an eye opener for me (And probably get my arse handed to me but hey thats all part of the fun )

Shall sort an evening out one day this week if your free??

Neil

Comment

Indoors, Ridge Racer 7. I swear I don't even know why I bothered buying any other PS3 games. It's awesome in 7.1 too. If only they'd update it for rumble and trophies. Poor KOF. I unsealed it, played two games and shelved it.

Outside I'm attempting to play Akamujo Dracula X Chronicle without using a continue. It's ****ing rock hard past the 3rd stage.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                    That sounds awesome

Never ever played anything online before so will be an eye opener for me (And probably get my arse handed to me but hey thats all part of the fun )

Shall sort an evening out one day this week if your free??

Neil
                    Name a time!

I'll be waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      Name a time!

I'll be waiting.
                      Will sort a night out when I can wrestle the telly away from SWMBO & let you know

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                        I'm not entirely sure what they added, think it was mostly the special costumes and additional persona to summon. May be that the CCTV footage was another bonus added.

*edit*

For Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES on the PlayStation 2, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Whats in FES, FAQ topic (ask here)".

Much more detailed list.
                        Thanks.

Quite a relief to know that there is extra content in the main game, otherwise quitting my first playthrough would have been completely pointless.

Comment

Finally got round to Braid. Just finished world 4 with all puzzle pieces. It's lush! So lush, in fact, I'm ready to forgive the flowery, 6th form standard creative writing gash in those books. Just hope it doesn't end "and it was all a dream".

Comment

You'll be glad to know that isn't how it ends. You might still be able to figure it out before you reach there though...
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

More Demon's Souls. Sunk about 55 hours in now. Still loving it.

Comment

Oblivion is still sucking most of my time up whilst i wait for the Fallout 3 DLC. Other than that, i have been mainly playing:

Trine PC Love this game but the difficulty can vary wildly and the KB controls can be a bit hit and miss in the heat of battle/puzzle when you need to change char quickly. Will probably suit the PS3 pad more than mouse and KB tbh.

New Super Mario Brothers DS Gone back to this after a few months off it to get past world 8. Absolute pain in the ass as theres no save after each stage completed.

Shatter PS3 Downloaded today and love it, but will probably get this on the PC as the pad just isn't the controller for this type of game. I like the fact you have a degree of control over the ball tho using R1 and R2.

Comment

Working...
                                X