cex online phone number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cex online phone number

Is fing terrible, it sounds broken and ive been waiting 20 mins. Trying to sort out an order, they have charged me twice and i haven't recieved part of an order. Tried contacting them via e-mail but no response. Anyone had any trouble withe these ninnies?

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
    Is fing terrible, it sounds broken and ive been waiting 20 mins. Trying to sort out an order, they have charged me twice and i haven't recieved part of an order. Tried contacting them via e-mail but no response. Anyone had any trouble withe these ninnies?
    Where do I start? They don't sell imports any more, but recently started buying USA imports at a derisory price, to sell in their USA stores. Until a couple of weeks ago, they were selling boxed DS Lites for ?130. The staff walk around like they invented video games.

Oh, and they don't pick up the phone in a timely manner.

Hopefully the Internet will kill them off. Judging by the amount of stock on their shelves, it won't be that long.

Comment

You could just try visiting a shop. I would have thought they'd be able to help you. That is assuming you have one nearby.

Comment

I was contacting the online store. Which was completly useless, i got hung up twice and the average call wait was 20mins.

There is no Cex close to me...

Comment

cex is well known for there next to non existant shoddy customer service. Try reading their forums to see the **** they pull on custmers & how the staff dive in trying to defend everything they do, lol the entire company is a joke im suprised they are still going.

Then again they are kept in buisness recycling stolen phones other stuff that the burburry scrutters bring in.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Then again they are kept in buisness recycling stolen phones other stuff that the burburry scrutters bring in.
            LOL, there is no CEX near me but everytime I go in there I look at those phones I think the exact same thing!
            How do they stay in profit, they give really high cash prices and sell everything for a ridiculously high price

Comment

Working...
            X