Nintendo published cube games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo published cube games

so im looking to complete my collection. my aim is to collect all those published by nintendo and released in australia. a complete list of the ones that saw a release here (as far as i know) is:

1080? Avalanche
    Animal Crossing Got
    Battalion Wars Got
    Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix Got
    Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Got
    Donkey Konga Got
    F-Zero GX Got
    Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
    Kirby Air Ride Got
    Luigi's Mansion
    Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour Got
    Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Got
    Mario Party 4 Got
    Mario Party 5
    Mario Party 6
    Mario Party 7
    Mario Power Tennis Got
    Mario Superstar Baseball Got
    Metroid Prime Got
    Metroid Echoes Got
    Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Got
    Pikmin Got
    Pikmin 2 Got
    Pok?mon Box Ruby and Sapphire
    Pok?mon Channel Got
    Pok?mon Colosseum
    Pok?mon XD: Gale of Darkness
    Star Fox Adventures Got
    Star Fox: Assault
    Super Mario Strikers Got
    Super Mario Sunshine Got
    Super Smash Bros. Melee Got
    The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition Got
    The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest Got
    The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Got
    The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    Wario World Got
    WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$ Got
    Wave Race: Blue Storm Got

so im nearly there with that bunch. my problem is with JP/US/EU releases. does anybody know any titles that i havent mentioned above that were published by nintendo? the ones i know about are:

Chibi-Robo EU, US + JP
    Cubivore US + JP
    Custom Robo US + JP
    Densetsu no Quiz Ou Ketteisen JP
    Donkey Konga 2 EU, US + JP
    Donkey Konga 3 JP
    Doshin the Giant EU + JP
    GiFTPiA JP
    Kururin Squash! JP
    Nintendo Puzzle Collection JP
    Odama EU, US + JP

of these i only have custom robo. are there any ive missed? also what versions should i track down for those that got an english translation? thanks in advance for any information anyone has.

Soul Calibur 2? It was published by Nintendo (in Europe, at least) because of the inclusion of Link, whilst the Xbox and PS2 versions were published by EA (IIRC).

EDIT: Actually, I think it was NAMCO themselves, judging by the box...
    Last edited by egparadigm; 24-06-2008, 12:38.

Comment

Am I not right in saying that ALL Nintendo published cube games are on their website still under the stars points section? As ALL ninty published games had them.

The site changed a bit ago... so I dunno if they updated the page but it used to be.

Comment

Check link below. It has list of all 1st party Cube games by region:

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
          Soul Calibur 2? It was published by Nintendo (in Europe, at least) because of the inclusion of Link, whilst the Xbox and PS2 versions were published by EA (IIRC).

Namco didn't do their own distribution in Europe when that came out (I don't know if they do now) so Nintendo distributed their GC titles, EA picked up their most of their other stuff.

Street Racing Syndicate was a Nintendo published/distributed title on Gamecube in the UK. However Codemasters I think it was, did the PS2 and Xbox versions.

Comment

Legend of Golfer JP

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
              Legend of Golfer JP
              Legend of Golfer isn't considered Nintendo published game amongst collectors for some reason. Why? I don't know. It clearly states Nintendo / SETA on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by elkatas View Post
                Check link below. It has list of all 1st party Cube games by region:

http://nindb.classicgaming.gamespy.com/dol.shtml
                ah thanks, handy link. i had most of the games there, so i think maybe my list above is all i need to get. only one i didnt have was nba courtside 2002. it doesnt seem to fit with everything else, but is this the game that has mario as a playable character? (does such a game exist or am i imagining things?)

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post

yeah i have soul calibur 2, and it happens to be a uk version too. i only got it because it was a fantastic game!

Originally posted by Kubrick View Post
                Legend of Golfer JP
                cant say id ever heard of this game before that post. it fits my criteria of games for my collection, so thanks, ill have to pick it up.

anyone got any suggestions on which versions of the non australian releases i should pick up? chibi robo i think i will get american and donkey konga i will get one of each region for the different songs. what about cubivore, doshin and odama though? i would like to pick up jp versions of these i think, but how playable will they be to me who has no understanding of japanese text?

Comment

sorry to double post but im after some information on odama. ive just ordered animal leader and legend of golfer (thanks kubrick for letting me know it exists) and the same place has odama jp quite cheap. will i be able to play it though? like i said, its cheap, and i like the look of the jp cover, but i do want to be able to play it. will i have to say commands in japanese, and will i even be able to navigate through the game?

thanks in advance to anyone who knows. if its heavily japanese text/speech based i will wait and get an american copy.

Comment

Get a US copy if you can, voice commands are indeed Japanese. Menus are simple tho.

Comment

I think Nintendo has a seperete list for their published games in Japan on the offical site. The first link goes up to the end of 2005 and the second link has the four games published after that at the top.

Comment

Working...
                      X