Odd thing going on with Streets of Rage 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd thing going on with Streets of Rage 2

OK, so I have SoR2 on my HDD and earlier today I changed my settings to Japanese language. I've since changed it back to English, but SoR2 is still Bare Knuckle II. Sonic is back to normal, so why has SoR2 stayed like that?

Not that I'm complaining or anything, in fact I think it's rather cool. I just wondered why it did this.

Edit: Just played Sonic in Japanese and it's stayed like that, even though I'm back in English.

How odd!
    Last edited by MonkeyJuggleDX; 27-06-2008, 23:48.

This is a long shot, but is your 360 always online? Maybe it updates itself after you change language settings -AND- log in to live. Just an idea.

I remember buying some MegaDrive carts back in the day from a UK retailer. Plugged it into my mates japanese megadrive and everythingw as in Japanese. I wanted to return it to the shop, but when I went home and tried it on my own console, it would show up in english. This leads me to guess that the info for both languages is on the same rom / xbla download... language settings should change it automatically, but maybe it needs live to kick start the change? As I said, just an idea.

Comment

havimng a problem with sor2,

basically i downloaded it when it came out, i havent played it for a while tho. i tried to today and it wont let me play multiplayer anymore, and it says i neeed to unlock the full game even tho i already have on this hard drive,

so i clicked unlock full again and it even had the tick next to it shwoing id bought and paid for the full version, even so i re downloaded it and i still cant access the full version despite please help

Comment

Try this thread. I reckon that will sort you out.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
          havimng a problem with sor2,

basically i downloaded it when it came out, i havent played it for a while tho. i tried to today and it wont let me play multiplayer anymore, and it says i neeed to unlock the full game even tho i already have on this hard drive,

so i clicked unlock full again and it even had the tick next to it shwoing id bought and paid for the full version, even so i re downloaded it and i still cant access the full version despite please help
          My post here: http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showpost.p...86&postcount=8 should help!

Comment

Working...
          X