Do you lose your wireless pads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you lose your wireless pads?

I'm always bloody losing them, I guess I should be tidier but I can't help it.
    I think it is the main reason I don't play my Wii, there is more than one bit to lose. I hope that in the next gen machines you will be able to page your controllers from a button on the front of the machine

Never! DS games always.

Comment

Never lost a controller, mainly due to dust. I hate things like that getting dusty, so I never leave them lying around. I keep my Wiimote and nunchuk in the clear plastic cases you get inside the box when you buy new ones, and my 360 pad in the ugly green bag it came in. All of them have dedicated spaces on my game shelves that I return them to once I'm done playing, so I always know where they are. Same with TV and DVD remotes.

This probably sounds like I'm an obsessively tidy person, but unfortunately it's only as far as videogames go. Everything else is kinda messy.

Comment

I always find mine all over the place, in a draw full of cables buried, in the laundry basket under the sofa

Comment

I lose my universal remote all the time (last time it turned up in the conservatory, where I don't remember taking it - goblins are clearly to blame), but oddly never controllers. They're always in the same place on the floor next to my bed.

Comment

I haven't lost a pad but, while my 360 was at MS with the RRoD, the missus went on one of her cleaning rampages and 'tidied away' the charging lead for my 360 controller and it took me over two days to find it when my 360 came back.

And this is why tidying will only lead to bad things.

Comment

Once or twice, yes. Usually they're not far away - under something, behind something.

If I was any good at wood work, I'd create a pad rack, like the ones people use for guns. Different shaped holes for different controllers: Wii remote/Nunchuk, 360 pad, Wii Zapper, and - pride of place - Wavebird!

Comment

Never lost any, maybe momentarily before I realise i've sat on it. Mine are kept tidily in a drawer.

Comment

I often loose a few minutes of Civilization playtime looking for the 360 control pad but I've never lost a pad for more than that, despite how messy my place is.

Did loose a Gameboy Advance for a few months though.
                  Last edited by Concrete donkey; 11-07-2008, 12:13. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    And this is why tidying will only lead to bad things.
                    Exactly. I get told off all the time for leaving things like a bomb site (my room is particularly bad, since I still have the box for my 42" TV that I bought two months ago in there), but I know where everything is and can find it immediately, which I wouldn't be able to do if I was rummaging through drawers and cupboards. Function over fashion

Comment

I've never lost any, but I've broken five 360 wireless controllers courtesy of Halo Rage.

Comment

Originally posted by NekoFever View Post
                        Exactly. I get told off all the time for leaving things like a bomb site (my room is particularly bad, since I still have the box for my 42" TV that I bought two months ago in there), but I know where everything is and can find it immediately, which I wouldn't be able to do if I was rummaging through drawers and cupboards. Function over fashion
                        I think the words you're looking for are 'Organised chaos'. Shame it's only us types that appreciate it.

I remember my ex was over once and was looking for something for about 10 minutes. I asked her what she was looking for and after she told me it was a case of 'Over in that corner somewhere in that rubble

Comment

Working...
                        X