Alien Crush Returns - WiiWare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alien Crush Returns - WiiWare

How farking cool does this look? Wifi leaderboards as well, not bad! I am a huge fan of the original PC Engine Alien Crush, as well as Devil Crash so a modern remake is just what I am after.

Check out Hudson's new site to see screenshots and whatever else.

Me want

I'd be really keen on this if not for the Wii's shat video output. I tried playing Devil Crash on my LCD through component and the after-trails and blurring made it completely unplayable and I fear the same may happen to this.

Comment

Never really played the original, but I love Devil Crash. This could well be my first WiiWare purchase. It looks very tasty.

Comment

I have to agree guys, my most wanted game of the year. I would have prefered an Devil Crush remake but this is going to kick ass

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
          I'd be really keen on this if not for the Wii's shat video output. I tried playing Devil Crash on my LCD through component and the after-trails and blurring made it completely unplayable and I fear the same may happen to this.
          That's why I plumped for Plasma over LCD. I've never regretted it.

Comment

Finding out about this and Thunder Force VI in the same week has made this one of the best weeks of announcements i can remember.

Comment

Let's hope they get the ball physics on lockdown, nothing gets me juiced up like a good pinball game.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD View Post
                The wii video output is absolutely stunning, it's your tcv that is a pice of crap at outputting Standard definition signals, like most LCD's. LCD is utter **** at anything but it's native Hd resolution's if it's Hd and no one can convince me otherwise because it is inferior to CRt and plasma in every respect.

Play the wii on an HD crt,(i imported mines from japan) and the picture is simply breathtaking, and play it over component or rgb on a decent Uk trintron(i am using a super fine pitch crt from japan trintron) and you will see just how amazing the wii looks as well.

The wii is Sd, so the only way to play it is on Crt or a good plasma. LCD is just ****e for wii or super famicom, or famicom, or pc engine, and thats because lcd is ****e.

Grab yourself an old crt and get the thing hooked up in RGB and see how goood it looks.

Comment

Uh, this is out on the JPN store. 800 points. Just downloading now

edit: £4 well spent.
                  Last edited by fuse; 30-08-2008, 21:49.

Comment

Working...
                  X