Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait for this. Stupid delays.

Comment

An hour of gameplay (beta NDA has been lifted), that also shows an extended version of the intro which is INSANELY good.

Comment

Skip to ~20 minutes to see some actual gameplay. I'm going to lose so much time in that character creator. <3

Physics combat.

Comment

EU PS+ users = in. ^_^

Comment

Nice, they said before PLUS users would get it but gave no details as to how many or when. Certainly wasn't expecting to see it when I turned on my PS3 now.

Downloading it now and the client is only 121MB but according to Eurogamer you need around 15GB of hdd space.

EDIT:
            It's downloading the updates now and quotes 7.1Mbps and an estimated download time of 3hrs 20mins which seems about right for files of this side on my wireless connection.
            Last edited by JP; 14-12-2010, 18:52.

Comment

19.4mbps for me and 162:17:24 left for me :P

Comment

Mine keeps flicking between 9 hours and 45 hours and I'm apparently getting a constant 9Mps+ which is higher than my line can actually handle so I wouldn't read too much into the estimations it gives.

The good news is that I've just tried cancelling the downloads then booted the client up again and it does continue with the previous download so it doesn't have to be done in one sitting.

I checked the beta film and it was just over 4GBs in size so it seems to be progressing OK I suppose.

Comment

*leaves on overnight*

Comment

Thankfully the US PSN Plus got this last night though I might wait till Friday to install the epic updates as I'm out all morning so that might be the best time to leave it running.

Comment

Kind of wish I hadnt bothered now. Been downloading (12mbps) for about 14 hours and Im not even a quarter through

Anyone know if the downloading resumes if one was to quit.

Comment

Yeah it resumes, left mine going overnight and it's done now. Really REALLY looking forward to this. REALLY!

The regional servers are separate though, so anyone on the US beta won't be able to play with someone on the EU beta.

Comment

I started mine at 2am & went to bed as it seemed to start. It was complete by 9am this morning.... well i thought it was maybe it's just the first stage. I've reached the character creation but turned off. Does the actual download only start after that then? I bet that came up by the time I turned the tv off & went to bed!

Comment

How did you guys get in the beta?

Comment

Its free if your a PS+ member

Comment

I set it to download overnight, my connection stated that it was getting 21.4M/b...

So i've created my character and done the 1st bit, i got into some type of lair/central hub, I couldn't see where/how to save, it kinda reminded me of Marvel Ultimate Alliance, I'm sure once i've improved my character then it will get more and more intriguing...

Comment

Working...
                                X