Otomedius - Has anybody played it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otomedius - Has anybody played it?

Searching around the interwebz doesn't seem to give me much information and I can't seem to find any reviews of the arcade version of Otomedius.

Has anybody here played it?

Is it any good?

I've pre-ordered the konamistyle edition of Otomedius G on the 360 with the stick, and wanted to hear impressions from people that have played it.

How does the touch screen input work?

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
    Searching around the interwebz doesn't seem to give me much information and I can't seem to find any reviews of the arcade version of Otomedius.

Has anybody here played it?

Is it any good?

I've pre-ordered the konamistyle edition of Otomedius G on the 360 with the stick, and wanted to hear impressions from people that have played it.

How does the touch screen input work?
    From what I've seen on You Tube it looks like a funky Horizontal shooter & I'm seriosuly tempted to order it myself but at ?180 for the pack with the stick plus shipping it's a bit rich for me at the mo
    Although if you can get away without the touch screen input then I'll deffinitley be buying the standard version

From what I gather though the touch screen is used to access powerups & I'm sure I read somewhere that you rub the boobies of your chosen character to use them

Hopefully someone else who's actually played it can enlightne me though as to wether thats right or not

Comment

If the touchscreen powerups in Nanostray are anything to go by, standard will be fine.

Comment

From what I gather it's not so much using the touchscreen to choose the powerups, instead using them with it by dragging your finger across the pad to aim the special weapon, or at least that's how I understand it anyway!

Comment

Working...
        X