Mushimesama PS2 config q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mushimesama PS2 config q

Bit confused by the button config with this game. I get the standard Shot and Bomb, but there are 4 different types of auto fire:
    1. Full Auto
    2. Rapid Shot
    3. Rapid Full Auto
    4. Rapid

What exactly are the differences between them?

In Ibara I have Auto-Fire on [] and bomb on X. In Dai Ou Jou I have Auto-Fire on [], Laser on X and Bomb on O, same with ESPGaluda (at least I think, but I haven't played it in a while, but Mushi seems a bit confusing.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 29-07-2008, 12:02.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

I'm sure there is something about this on shmups somewhere, but i'm afraid i don't know off the top of my head. When i play i only use 3 buttons, bomb and the 2 default fires, but i do sometimes use both of them at the same time which i guess does the same as one of the other options. As far as i'm aware the arcade only has the 3 buttons.

Edit: heres a link which may help http://shmups.system11.org/forum/vie...=mushihimesama. Its a cool game, i really need to get back into it.
    Last edited by Vince; 29-07-2008, 12:11.

Comment

The cabinet only has 3 buttons yes, sometimes only 2.

Right, well I've now got Full-Auto on [], Shot/Laser on X, and Bomb on O. Shot Change is on Triangle for Arrange mode. I guess I can mess about with the other rapid stuff on the triggers and see if you actually even need any of them.

Seems a bit complex compared to the other 3 games if you ask me, but hey.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just thought id like to mention about the shot frequency which can be adjusted as well... which sorta helps tremendously with the scoring..I have mine set up at 2-full auto / 4-rapid shot, which helps chain level 2's multipliyer to around 14000 ( might be pretty crap compared to the top players - but im happy with it.... The shmups site goes into some crazy detail about score multipliyers and child counters etc.. and its well worth checking out to get the most out of the game..

Comment

Working...
        X