PS3 questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 questions

Right then, my mate is deciding to trade in his 360 for a PS3 as he wants to play darth vader in Soul Calibur 4 and wants to play the formulae one game that's available on it.

Anyway, he's got a few questions that I can't answer for him.

Do all PS3 games currently allow you to chat to people while you're playing online.
    Do all PS3 games allow you to chat to a friend in a seperate channel
    Is it possible to just chat with a mate, on the front end, without even playing a game.

Basically w'ere very good mates and he doesnt' like the idea of not being able to do these simple things he takes for granted on the 360.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

No
    Dunno
    Yes

Here is a little tidbit that you might find useul

That's a screenshot from a trailer, note both characters are in the same game there, also Namco-Bandai asked serveral websites to take down photos that were found of Darth Vadar in the 360 version.

There seems to be a good chance of the other characters appearing as DLC

Comment

F1 didnt have built in chat so its silent (I dunno what it like now with firmware update for chatting to a friend outside of a game and keeping them in it or not like say private chat on 360).

Theirs strong possibilities that Darth and Yoda are just timed exlusives and we will be able to download both. Theirs even a youtube video doing the rounds of Yoda on PS3 in training mode.

Comment

Working...
      X