Sam Sho II coming to US VC on Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam Sho II coming to US VC on Monday

Woohoo! Just read this over at vc-reviews.com. Hopfully the brilliant Neo Turfmasters (already out on EU VC) is on its way too. Time to buy an SD card (and possibly a Wii Neo Geo stick) I reckon

Yeah, classic game, one of the best Neo Titles. Ive got it on AES cart and Cd, but I prefer the CD version as the soundtrack is better.

Comment

no it isnt nintendo decided to release crap as usual, and i was really looking forward to this to brighten up monday.

Comment

Disappointing. But why am I not surprised ...

Comment

Nintendo is an utter joke.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
            Nintendo is an utter joke.
            Yes, what a joke company they are. Making the top selling console of this generation and not releasing an obscure golf game! Grow up toby bear!

Comment

Damn, arcnas, atticus and toythatkill need to grow up, you sound like a bunch of spoilt kids.

Comment

Lol, and lol.

So it's right of Nintendo to tell their partners that their games are going to be released and then at the last minute pull them, knowing full well that announcements have been made and these companies will look stupid? That's good business?

The Virtual Console has been crap for a long time, the first chance they got where it actually looked to be picking up they do this? The service is a joke, standing by that statement, sorry.

All this'll do is make Capcom, Hudson et al say "sod it, Nintendo" and it's only downhill from here for the Virtual Console. Maybe I'm more pissed off because it was the reason I bought my Wii, the promise of legally playing all these old games, and it could not possibly be organized any worse, and looks to be dying a slow, agonizing public death. It doesn't have to be this way, how hard could it possibly be to upload a few roms every Monday? S'rubbish.

Comment

Originally posted by SUMIRE View Post
                  Damn, arcnas, atticus and toythatkill need to grow up, you sound like a bunch of spoilt kids.
                  You should see me when I don't get a biscuit ...

I'm actually a big fan of Nintendo and VC. This situation was born out of developers releasing details and people taking it as gospel (me included). Nintendo didn't promise anything as far as I know. My disappointment is there doesn't seem to be any kind of structure to the release schedule of VC ... things just haphazardly appear, or so it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                    Lol, and lol.

The Virtual Console has been crap for a long time, the first chance they got where it actually looked to be picking up they do this? The service is a joke, standing by that statement, sorry.
                    Sorry mate, that's garbage. How can it be a joke service when it offers hundred of games across 6/7 platforms? Me thinks you're looking at it from a geeks angle. What other console can you get such a wide breadth of retro games? Honestly, it seems to be the fashion to bash Nintendo. Just because they delay the release of an obscure golf game you get on the keyboard and call them a joke company.

I'm afraid the jokes on you!!!!!
                    Last edited by Jason; 06-08-2008, 13:48. Reason: Crap typing skills

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                      Sorry mate, that's garbage. How can it be a joke service when it offers hundred of games across 6/7 platforms? Me thinks you're looking at it from a geeks angle. What other console can you get such a wide breadth of retro games?
                      On the PAL Wii, a lot of the games are a joke. 50Hz? Please, people deserve better.

Also, I think my M-33 3.90 PSP has a better retro selection. Free too

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                        On the PAL Wii, a lot of the games are a joke. 50Hz? Please, people deserve better.
                        A small fraction of people care or even know about 50hz!

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                        Also, I think my M-33 3.90 PSP has a better retro selection. Free too
                        Again only a small fraction of people know what you're talking about. I don't!

Comment

Working...
                        X