Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favourite Final Fantasy 7 character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barrett ended up being my favourite despit the almost offensive Mr T stereotyping.

He is responsible in a world gone mad and is self aware enough later in the game to question his terrorist acts and the ethics behind them.

He always acts when needed and never shirks the responsibility of those acts.

He knows when to lead and when to follow.

Quite simply Barrett is the most ethical and morally rounded person in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
      It has that something that pulls it beyond most of it's peers in the RPG genre.
      Dynamic ? The fact that every journey to another place feels natural and smooth and the fights in between not getting to the point of where they start to bore you. Enough things in every town you visit that broaden the story and add another element to it (mini-games and plot twists) which makes you wan't more info on the characters and events that occur.

Playing through FFX at the moment and everything that happens in the first 60 hours feels so scripted in comparison --> go to town, talk to people, complete trials, kill some enemies on the way to the next town which most of the times takes around 30 minutes and repeat. Only after that (Mt. Gagazet/airship) does it pick up again.

Sorry for going a bit off topic.

Favourite FFVII character has to be Yuffie. She had character, guts and was funny as hell. And she was a Ninja. Nuff said.

NPC: Don Corneo. Why did I choose him ?

1. I see no other option.
      2. The Turks made me do it.
      3. He dresses funky.

Comment

I liked Cid, mainly because he smoked and said "****" but he was a poor fighter though.

NPC: Hojo or those gay breddas in the hunny bee inn lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
          I liked Cid, mainly because he smoked and said "****" but he was a poor fighter though.

He was an alcoholic and a wife beater as well though, wasn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by tssk

I forget now, haven't played it in a while

Comment

Originally posted by tssk

I forget now, haven't played it in a while
              It was kind of implied. Made a bit of a change from heros with a clean past. Almost all of the heros in FF7 had a stained past, Barrett most of all.

Comment

Working...
              X