On which boss are you currently stuck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On which boss are you currently stuck?

Well, at the moment, I am stuck on Frost Tiger in Viewtiful Joe 2. Honestly, it's quite good to be stuck, as the game was being too easy.

What about you?
    Last edited by vjoe; 12-08-2008, 22:44.

Slash on Guitar Hero 3, only on medium, this is my first ever Guitar Hero so don't laugh! Also stuck on Joe Perry on Guitar Hero Aerosmith, again on medium.

Comment

My current struggle is the camera on Gears. Every time I play it I get motion sickness!!

Comment

I'm stuck on the big boss on Microsoft crap hardware simulator, Bill Gates.

****ing 3 red lights again.

Comment

I'm stuck on Metal Gear Rex. I got here without dying once, but I just cannot beat the feck! I've played this game so many times too. I just don't get it.

Sunake? Sunake!? SUUUUUUNAKE!!!!!
          Last edited by J0e Musashi; 13-08-2008, 07:54.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm stuck on Genesis at the end of Crisis Core... Damn I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I just can't beat him.

Comment

That crazy Moth Queen thing from Shinobi PS2.

It's been two years, now. This is humiliation defined.

Comment

I played uncharted and it had no bosses. uh. probably the bosses on SSF2 when I played it on my PSP last week.. cough

Comment

Been stuck on the last boss in FFXII Revenant Wings for six months....

Comment

The last boss I can remember being stuck on was late in Metroid (the first Gamecube version), which I played for the first time last year. I'll probably get a slapping from the "hardcore" for saying this, but the bosses in that game are too hard. I persisted through a few of them, but with this last one I just had it, and haven't picked up the game since. It's a real shame, because I was really taken with this game, and wrote a long rambling post last year about how beautiful it was.

Comment

The very first boss in Ninja Gaiden.

Comment

the forth boss on Ninja Gaiden 2. Haven't played it for ages though

Comment

The Kyriaki GUILT virus on Trauma Centre 2, when you have to operate on three patients in a row. Just cannot do it, it is starting to make me want to cry.

Comment

Not sure if it counts as a boss fight but I'm well stuck with the Jap tank mission in Panzer Front Bis. Twenty serious attempts and I keep on getting slotted by one pair of extra psychic AI M4 Sherman tanks who can, apparently, see through buildings and solid stands of trees.

Found I can work through that most times if I don't make a mistake but the last part introduces what seems an impossible time limited task where you in your weedy Jap tank with 75mm gun/30mm max armour have to take on two one hit killer at any range boss like Pershings with 90mm guns/102mm armour (+ 6 more M4s).

They can only be taken out with a perfectly lobbed HEAT round in the engine/rear or slightly more easily from an elevated position. You have to do this at each end of the map before they reach their respective final destinations.

I'm having difficulty just formulating a strategy let alone carrying it out.

Finally did it - trick seemed to be use lots of smoke rounds and ensure at least two of your controllable allies survive the first phase even if you have to cotton wool them.
                            Last edited by fallenangle; 18-08-2008, 15:44.

Comment

The first boss in Phantom Hourglass. I'm sure it's not hard and the solution is blindingly obvious, but the only thing I seem to be able to do is

whisk the three characters together with the boomerang...

:S

I really appreciate it when a game gives you a clue.

EDIT: think I just got it, just had to be more persistent. Oh, wait.... Ahhh... Yes, clever.
                              Last edited by egparadigm; 14-08-2008, 18:35.

Comment

Working...
                              X