Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe

Comment

Woo, we can have a l337 squad meeting place where we can talk about Shane.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Region Locked?!

Cool, I'm in the Japanese Home then!! haha!

Comment

Just realised we may have to use out JPN PSN accounts to sign in non? We'll have to do another PSN name thread thing now.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm a UK resident using a US account on a Japanese PS3, and I just got an email inviting me to the Home beta. Anyone know if I'll be able to download it and check it out, and if so, what region I'll be locked to?

Comment

Not a damn clue.

Try it and let us know.

Comment

Will do

Got another 6 hours of work to endure first though...

Comment

Don't see why not, you'll have to use which ever account it was sent to though as it'll be locked to that.

It seems they've started sending out quite a few invites to people this week.

It'll be worth checking on the official forum as you'll get new access rights when everything has been activated.

Comment

Ok, well I've not really kept up with all the Home news, and I have no idea if things will change in terms of region locking once it's actually released, but for now I appear to be hanging out with the Americans

Comment

Which is the location of your PSN account? If that's the case when it goes live, that's dandy.

Comment

Yeah, really hope it stays that way. I don't want to have to learn Japanese

Comment

Working...
                        X