Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best 2 player link-up DS games to play with puzzle minded gf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best 2 player link-up DS games to play with puzzle minded gf?

Wondered if anyone has any suggestion as to which are the most fun 2 player link-up DS games they've played. Preferably puzzle-ish type games as I will be playing against the girlfriend when going to (Street Fighter 2 announcer voice) JAPAAAAN!

Oh, am I allowed to use DS linking on a plane?

I'm not sure that I have any obscure gems for you, but how about Meteos and 42-in-1? There is also Picross but I haven't tried it on multi-player.

Comment

Tetris, natch. Zookeeper is fun-ish but games tend to last about 8 seconds which is a bit rubbish.

Comment

natch?

Comment

naturally.

Erm, theoretically, link up should not be allowed on planes as wireless connections *can* wreak merry havoc and make Dennis Bergkamp scared of flying.

Mr Driller is a pretty good one btw.

Comment

THanks. Natch. Oh dear

Comment

Not a puzzler, but I'd think Pacman Vs would be a bit of a classic for mutiplayer.

Comment

Puyo Puyo Fever is great lose sooooo much time to that with the Fiancée
                Puzzle Bobble is another one as well that she likes beating me at lol

Gotta have some Bomberman as well

Not sure if she'll like them but me & my bro spend many hours playing the Collectable Card games like DBZ Goku Dentetsu, Marvel, SNK Cardfighters, Yu-Gi-Oh etc.

Neil

Comment

Puyo Puyo, yes. She loved it on my NGPC. Puyo Pop I think it was called. She like Puzzle Bobble too. Didn't realise these were both available for DS. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                    Puyo Puyo, yes. She loved it on my NGPC. Puyo Pop I think it was called. She like Puzzle Bobble too. Didn't realise these were both available for DS. Cheers.
                    Puyo Puyo is ?8.87 at Play at the mo...

Cashback from over 400 brands all on one platform. Shop with Rakuten & stack offers with discounts, voucher codes and cashback for great savings at top brands.

Puzzle bobble is actually called Bust A Move on DS been looking for a cheap one for you but coming up blank at the mo

Comment

Thanks, Soundwave. Mucho appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X