Non RSI-inducing, non life-taking-over DS game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non RSI-inducing, non life-taking-over DS game

Having finished PW2, I'm on the lookout for another DS game to get into. I started Feel The Magic last night, but as an RSI sufferer, it took me ten minutes to realise that this would be a bad idea.

So, any recommendations for a good game that will (a) leave me with some feeling in my hands and (b) can be played and enjoyed in shortish bursts, and won't need a massive investment of time to get into - I have very little spare time at the moment.

So far I have come up with New SMB and Mario Kart - not sure if they will fulfil (a) though. Perhaps Nervous Brickdown.

Comment

Biohazard DS.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Thanks. Is it too late to add (c) available in my local over-priced video game retailer?

Comment

Advance Wars is great fun and slow going so take your time, no sense of urgency
          you could even pick up the GBA prequels pretty cheap too

Comment

I was gonna say PW3 but it ain't out here until next month if you want to go buy it... shudder... in an actual shop... like Professor Layton isn't here either. Silly persons...

Soul Bubbles I'm enjoying, Space Invaders Extreme perhaps, no stylus required there.
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by angelx View Post
              Advance Wars is great fun and slow going so take your time, no sense of urgency
              you could even pick up the GBA prequels pretty cheap too
              I don't think that really qualifies as something that needs little investment. It's SERIOUS BUSINESS! If you want any hope of finishing a mission, let alone the campaign, you need to free up some time in advance.

Comment

I have PW3 but was hoping for something non-PW, just for a change! I started Advance Wars some time back, it looks good, but maybe it's a bit too deep and I can see myself having the same "just one more go"-itis that PW induced.

On the Tube today, I tried Nervous Brickdown, the game is really underrated, perfect for shortish bursts, but my numb hands tell me it fails the RSI criterion. Shame really. I wonder if I'm gripping the stylus too hard.

Comment

Zoo Keeper - Addictive trying to beat your scores. Jump in play / Jump out, laugh at the insane things the Zoo Keeper comes out with.

Comment

I'll second Professor Layton, it's out here in November, but pretty easy to pick up the US version.

Comment

Working...
                    X