Any chance of Phillips CDI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of Phillips CDI?

I only know what I've watched on youtube to regards with the CDI (stack of stuff including in-depth reviews on there)

Just wondering..with Zelda, Hotel Mario, what would be the chances of it making it to VC?

Are there many licensing issues?

I'd love to play the apprentice. There are other games I'd be willing to try too.

Just wondering thats all. I'd probably just shell out ?40 for one...but I'm not sure it would fit in the gap betweens shelfs
    Last edited by ShadowDancer; 28-08-2008, 17:37. Reason: (ll)

I doubt it, it wasn't very popular at all. 3DO please ! (aint gonna happen either)

I'm not sure they'll add any others but you never know, C64 over here surprised me, but really 500 points per game, lol! Capcom CPS2 would be funny, and cool - not really a console though eh?

Comment

I can't believe C64 either. I'm glad VC reviews do them justice though.

Still only 3 sms games and I've played them all before, but still bought the original wonderboy and finished it.

So much potential...

Comment

I don't think Nintendo even like to acknowledge the existence of the Zelda and Mario games on CDi.

Comment

hah, yeah pretty much

Comment

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
            I don't think Nintendo even like to acknowledge the existence of the Zelda and Mario games on CDi.
            This. Contractual obligation is a bitch! Those games are a stain on the name of some of Nintendo's biggest properties. They'd do more harm than good. Besides which I can't see it being profitable after the amount of work they'd have to do emulating these obscure hardware formats and compressing the games to fit onto the machine's internal storage.

Comment

luckily the average gamer doesnt know they exist.

Comment

Working...
              X