Asda MMORPG Open Beta!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asda MMORPG Open Beta!

I'm going to roll a Shelf Stacker, with a Deli Counter alt.

Might be old news sorry, but just saw this advertised on Cracked.com and had to have a closer look. I guess a name change would be in order if this was ever released in the UK.

Does anybody play this free ad/item supported games here? Any good ones? The only one I've really heard of before is Maple Story.
    Last edited by SaijoBob; 06-09-2008, 12:51.

I still keep thinking it a MMO based in a superstore.

Looks cute though.

Comment

Is a good source of info on all MMOs, free ones too.

Comment

As someone who works at Asda, this game has already become an in-joke among friends

If it's anything like the night shift I work/worked at, you'll be spending half the night brawling with the drunks that fill the place at 1am and think it's real fun to come down your aisle and piss you off... and they don't realise that we're the night staff and thus not afraid to kick their ass... before arguing with irate customers wandering in at 3am saying "F$%$ I gotta have Robinsons Orange Juice cause you got no Kia Ora?!" when they should be sleeping, swearing at the bossess who want 6 people to fill 30 aisles because we had 10 sick calls and Asda House won't hire more people, and then trying to fill some shelves in between all that. And then the customers come in the next day and wonder why there's not much to buy.

Fun times. It encouraged me to get my ass to uni. No Asda MMO please

Comment

Working...
        X