Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Ps3 PSN question

Hi all,
    Have decided to invest in a PS3 and after a bit of looking opting for a U.S machine. However, having looked around these forums I noticed that I may be unable to set up a new U.S account. Have I read this wrong or is it still possible to access/set-up the U.S PSN? If not do I have any alternatives?
    Cheers lads
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

don't see any reason why you could SETUP a us PS3 account.

However paying for stuff on it has become a little more difficult since entropay now cannot be used to fund stuff.

Comment

US PSN cards are in circulation, but they're hard enough to come by that it might not be financially viable to use those as the sole method for funding.

I know Entropay have been blocked now (Why... can't a US citizen create an Entropay account?) but I'm not sure about Wirecard.

Comment

With the PlayStation Network Cards I usually check on the official US site as they list where they are available from.

I don't know why they are distributing them so slowly over there but this is what it shows at the moment:
        Originally posted by PlayStation.com

Use your PlayStation?Network card to purchase and download exclusive games, videos and more for your PLAYSTATION?3 and PlayStation? Portable systems!

Visit your local Pamida, Meijer and Speedway stores to pick up the PSN? card.

Retailers joining in September: Blockbuster and Riteaid

We'll be adding more PLAYSTATION? Network Card retailers soon. Check here for the latest updates.
        If this is the only way that you are able to get hold of the points due to not having any luck with the links I sent you yesterday then you're probably going to need to wait until the smaller shops get hold of them and are willing to email codes to customers.

Comment

USA account is good but you can't buy things easily as PSN Network card is not easy to buy.

Comment

Working...
          X