AngelLoveOnline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AngelLoveOnline

This has been in the Japanese store since yesterday and is free. It's a very text heavy MMRPG and I've managed to find a couple of guides online showing how to sign up to the game.

SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT
    When you first boot up the game you'll notice it'll take you to a sign-in page. Hit the pink button in the upper right corner of the screen and you'll be brought to a Seven Step account set up. We'll list out the steps below:
    1. It says "Email Address," so write down your e-mail address in both boxes and hit the orange button
    2. Just hit the orange button
    3. Just hit the orange button
    4. Check your e-mail for a code. It should be easy to spot. In the first box, write your e-mail again, and write the code in the second box
    5. Write your personal info in this order: ID you want, gender M(left)/F(right), password (twice), Date of Birth (Yr, Month, Day), skip next box, then verify the numbers in the picture. hit the orange button again.
    6. Press orange button.
    7. Press the blue button. Done.
    Now that your account is ready, you'll want to get started. This is what you do:
    1. Select the big circle (top of the screen) and download any new content that appears. After that adjust the screen size if you like, then hit circle again. Hit circle again to confirm the license agreement
    2. Enter your ID and password. Hit circle
    3. On next screen, just hit circle again. Then on the next one, on the brown box to the far right, go to the second option to create a character. Just experiment with the options, then hit the arrow "pointing right" located at the bottom.
    4. Just enter a name for your character at the first option. The rest are just other trivial items like birth date, (something), and blood type. Hit the check mark
    5. Go back to the first option on the brown box and viola you'll start your game!

GETTING OUT OF THE STARTING ZONE
    1. Talk to the right NPC
    2. Talk to the centre NPC to choose a job
    3. Talk to her again
    4. Then talk to to the left NPC
    5. Eventually the left NPC will give up 2 options, choosing the top option will Bring up a menu that lets u buy some kind of scroll
    6. Buy it and talk to centre NPC again and she will teleport you to another cloud area
    7. 1 NPC here, talk to her, you might have to kill some slimes in this area before she'll teleport you out
    I've managed to find/work out these controls from a few different places too. It is keyboard and mouse compatible too.

CONTROLS

D-Pad Left/Right - Cycle through nearby enemies
    D-Pad Up/Down - Cycle through nearby frendlies

O - Attack mobs or talk to NPCs
    - Bring up game menu. Item bag is where you go to use items and equip gears
    - ?
    X - ?

Right Analog Stick - Move cursor to highlighting NPCs & mobs
    Left Analog Stick - Move character

L1 - ?
    R1
    - Use the highlighted skill
    L2 - Cycle left through your skills (F1 to F12) at top of the screen
    R2 - Cycle right through your skills (F1 to F12) at top of the screen
    L3 - Rest character
    R3 - Take screen shot

Select - PS3 chat keypad
    Start - Show control layout (Japanese)
    Last edited by JP; 29-09-2008, 10:26.

Me, I'm up and running almost.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Has anybody managed to do anything in the game as I'm completely stuck right at the beginning?

Comment

I'll send you a pm via XMB John.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm playing it now, managed to find this about getting out of the starting zone:
          1. Talk to the right NPC
          2. Talk to the center NPC to choose a job
          3. Talk to her again
          4. Then talk to to the left NPC
          5. Eventually the left NPC will give up 2 options, choosing the top option will Bring up a menu that lets u buy some kind of scroll
          6. Buy it and talk to center NPC again and she will teleport you to another cloud area
          7. 1 NPC here, talk to her, you might have to kill some slimes in this area before she'll teleport you out
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I've managed to gather these controls from a few different places. It is keyboard and mouse compatible too.

CONTROLS

D-Pad Left/Right: Cycle through nearby enemies
          D-Pad Up/Down: Cycle through nearby frendlies

O - Attack mobs or talk to NPCs
          - Bring up game menu. Item bag is where you go to use items and equip gears
          - ?
          X - ?

Right Analog - Move cursor to highlighting NPCs & mobs
          Left Analog - Move character

L2 - Cycle to left through the skills (F1 to F12) at top of the screen
          R2 - Cycle to right through the skills (F1 to F12) at top of the screen
          L1 - ?
          R1
          - Uses the highlighted skill
          L3 - Rest character
          R3 - ?

Select - PS3 keypad
          Start - Show controls

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

AngelLoveOnline Official Site

Comment

Nice, thanks for that.

Is there anything playable afterwards? It seems so language heavy that we aren't going to get anywhere with this

Comment

I've had a bit of a play and it's such a shame that there isn't an English language version of the game as it's been fun walking around smacking the crud out of enemies even if I don't know why I'm doing it!

I've not really been able to work out what Angel School has sent me out to do but it's just nice to be exploring the city at the moment.

I think we're going to be very limited with this until somebody creates a guide but it's worth having a play with.

I've worked out that R3 takes screen shots.

Being a Japanese game that I'm trying to work out the controls for I only managed to find that out as I had about 50 of them on the XMB so spent ages pressing everything on the screen with different keys until I pressed R3 and got that very slight pause you get when taking a screen capture.

I'm really loving the look of the game, the gorgeous 2D graphics are fantastic.

Comment

It's way easier with a mouse and keyboard, but still it's too text heavy, even for me (and I do have a fantastic fully English guide too). I cannae be bothered with it.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

sounds amazing, guys

Comment

Looks nice, is it ever coming to the UK store?

Comment

Working...
                    X