No announcement yet.

PS3: Recommended titles for soon-to-be owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks again everyone; I've been scouring eBay over the past week and have managed to pick up Resistance, Motorstorm and Uncharted for a total of ?29, plus a new copy of Ridge Racer 7 for ?10 from PC World at the weekend. Not a bad start to the collection.

Don't actually have the console to play them on yet, but never mind...

(Waiting for the 80GB LBP bundle now.)

Comment

Originally posted by smithers0105 View Post
      Anyway, I agree, there are a lot of decent titles on the 360, I've played quite a few of the more recent games on a mate's console, and of course I briefly had a 360 too. But, even though my last-gen machine was an Xbox (which I loved) I just can't bring myself to get another 360. Even with Jasper boards on the go (or almost, anyway), I would have to have seen and used one for an extended period to reassure myself it doesn't still sound like a Dyson. And even if a Jasper machine is significantly quieter, it sounds like it's going to be the usual faff about trying to determine whether or not the machine a retailer sells you actually has the chipset.
      Just in case your main reason for not getting the (significantly cheaper) 360 is because of the crappy disc noise, the new dashbaord due next month should completely irradicate that issue (by installing to the HD).

Comment

Working...
      X