Wii Music like Mario Galaxy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii Music like Mario Galaxy?

Just been reading the Iwata Asks thing about Wii Music, and watching clips, and it is starting to remind me a bit of Galaxy.

On the menu screen , file select, touching the heads or planets causes a ring sound which goes with the background music, and I , sadly, have spent ages on that screen alone just making up new rhythms and melodies to go with the main melody. No matter when you make the sound, it will never ever be out of tune , the game wont let you, so you can play around with it and almost always sound good.

Looking at some clips of the Wii Music game, I get the impression that this is the kind of thing they are aiming for here too, sort of a safe-free improvisation. And it looks a teensy bit more fun than it ever has to me up till now.

Of course, to make me buy the game it will have to have SOME sort of skill exercise involved, if not I wont be bothered with it, but at least now I can MAYBE sort of see what they MIGHT be aiming at.

And surely I am not the only person who liked playing around with the Galaxy menu screen..........???!

Originally posted by evert View Post
    And surely I am not the only person who liked playing around with the Galaxy menu screen..........???!
    The music on the title screen got me!

Comment

i have this on pre-order. I am a bit of a Miyamoto whore though so anything with him attached I tend to buy unseen.

i think this will be quite funny, lots of clever touches, and will get my mum to pick up the wiimote.

Comment

Working...
      X