More Bit Generations Games Coming To WiiWare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Bit Generations Games Coming To WiiWare

The OFLC has revealed 3 new WiiWare games: Orbient, Cubello and Rotohex. All of these games are based on the GBA bit Generation series of games.

Oh yeah and Mega Man 3 for VC!

More... More Bit Generations Games Coming To WiiWare
    Last edited by AllYourBase; 09-10-2008, 12:58.

There have been some orbient vids doing the rounds on the nintendo channel. Looked kinda cool. Is it any good on the GBA?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      There have been some orbient vids doing the rounds on the nintendo channel. Looked kinda cool. Is it any good on the GBA?
      Quick answer - yes.

Medium answer - not as good as Dotstream.

Long answer - to follow!

Comment

Can't find it for sale anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Can't find it for sale anywhere.
          I saw one a while ago - will scout and report

Comment

I can only hope that a Wii version of Dotstream appears. The concept has a lot more potential.

Comment

So has anyone been playing ROTOHEX at all? It's ruddy good.

I somehow managed to blunder my way to unlocking Endless Mode on my first go, but my skills have gradually been deteriorating. As with all good puzzle games, I'm finding my brain completely melting when the speeds increase so, hopefully, when the mechanics of it all start to become second nature I'll fare a little better. Currently I just lose track of any sort of plan as my eyes get overwhelmed by a jumble of triangles.

Presentation in terms of visuals and audio is great - minimalist but with a hint of cool; almost the antithesis of Q Entertainment's puzzle presentation.

Still, there seems to be a lack of Art Style love on this forum which - going by this rather excellent game - is a bit of a shame. Unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Recommended A++++ will play again.

Comment

Working...
              X