Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burnout Paradise Leaderboard Question 360

Hi

Recently ive been beating my friends road rules on burnout but im a little confussed ? on the world map my time comes up and also my friends time and when ive completed a road in full it turns gold , great but when i go to the leader board it says hes still winning ? also ive been using the Police F1 car on all roads but the leaderboard still dosnt show this , it shows times i done along time ago in different cars

Can someone please explain , im probably being thick

Thanks
    Trev

Your game is set to display offline road scores, which is why it's appearing as gold - because you've beaten the offline scores on that road. You can use the d-pad (Dpad Up I think) to cycle between offline & online. When you're viewing online road scores, things will behave as you want :-)

Hope that helps

Originally posted by trev1976 View Post
    Hi

Recently ive been beating my friends road rules on burnout but im a little confussed ? on the world map my time comes up and also my friends time and when ive completed a road in full it turns gold , great but when i go to the leader board it says hes still winning ? also ive been using the Police F1 car on all roads but the leaderboard still dosnt show this , it shows times i done along time ago in different cars

Can someone please explain , im probably being thick

Thanks
    Trev

Comment

ok cheers ill check it out , i love this game but some of the options are confussing >_<

Comment

Working...
      X