Consolevania Season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consolevania Season 4

Let's hope they stick to it. Loved the first 2 series but series 3 was just a mess!

Comment

Just watched the intro, loved it Still has the silly humour.

Series 3 was alright, it was just REALLY REALLY bizarre...especially that Peter Molyneux doll...and the PVC pants shots, wow just typing that makes me feel dirty

Comment

Thank you TEAM!!

Comment

Cheers guys!

Comment

Just saw the latest one. Absolutely gutted that they're calling it a day but I can understand the reasoning behind it.

I've kept up with the show since the first episode and whilst the guys have acted as critics in some respects it always felt as if it was more out of a love for the past-time than to simply slag it off. It was a great show by a TEAM that loved gaming and the stuff that goes with it.

Got fond memories of rewatching episodes each time my brother had some time off Uni so that he could catch up with the ones he'd missed. We'd sit there smoking, drinking and laughing our arses off. Always the perfect way to start a late nights gaming with whichever new release was out at the time.

If it's truely over, it will be sorely missed.

Comment

Whaaa?? It's over? Man, series 4 barely got off the ground, 'wave 2' only had a few clips in it. I'll have to download this later and get the full story as none of the forum posts are being very explicit.

Comment

during the warhammer piece (when he holds the 25th anniversary box)

there is a fair few Neo Geo pocket games on the shelf

Is Rab a closet Neo Geo fan

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                  during the warhammer piece (when he holds the 25th anniversary box)

there is a fair few Neo Geo pocket games on the shelf

Is Rab a closet Neo Geo fan
                  There are also children's toys in the previous scene- could that be another reason for ending it?

I really don't think that was the last we'll see of Consolevania. The 3.6, Ziggy Springsteen and the render/simulation parts make me think that it was a bit of a prank. Surely you don't turn away from four or five years spent doing the show with a half-hour Christmas special? I'll be disappointed if it ends as abruptly as Super Play did.

Comment

I see what you're saying.. 'CCC' could be 'SSS'

Comment

I dunno. I don't doubt they'll do something game related in the future, but I think Rab was being quite sincere saying that doing the show for the last five years has resulted in them feeling negatively towards the hobby that drove them to make the show in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X