Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC Football Manager games

Afternoon chaps,

Well I'm finding more & more often in the evenings that the missus is commandering the only TV so she do her Wii Fit & I'm getting mighty bored of just browsing t' Web on the Laptop
    So quite fancied playing a footy manager game seeing as I havent had one for years now.

Only thing is I dont know what one's are worth playing.

Is Football Manager still the series to get??

Help me kill the boredom

Ta muchly

Neil

Yep m8 its the original and still the best (apart from the name change from champ man lol and dont get that its by another company!!!).

Wait till 14th November though as thats when FM09 is out

Comment

Excellent mucho appreciated.

Gonna pre-order a copy now

Comment

Now im a doley scum i should get back imto manager land, wasted so many years!

Comment

I was about to start a similar thread. Haven't played on PC since about 01/02, when I realised that it was sucking my life away.

But now I'm older and wiser and I know better. Actually the truth is that a season on FM Handheld 2007 has really whetted my appetite.

I'm not fussed about the latest and greatest - I'm a CM2 veteran. I saw CEX doing FM2005 for 2.50, and it might even be cheaper on Ebay. Is FM2005 a good balance between good features and expensive bloatware?

(I'll probably run it on Wine/Linux.)

Comment

Just noticed that New Star Soccer 4 is out now so thought this would be the best place to post, seeing as it's a football management game where you manage a players career.

New Star Soccer 3 was a good laugh so I'm going to give this one a try now. Theres an offer until the 22nd November to buy the full game for ?10.48 which is a bargain if it turns out to be as good as the last one.

Comment

Working...
            X