Whatever happened to...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PC Kid/Bonk?

I assume its on jap mobile phones, but what was the last one......PC Kid 3 CD?!?

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post

I'd love to see a sequel to the Punch Out series but after it being absent from the N64 and Gamecube it really looks doubtful. Such a shame as it's probably the most playable and addictive boxing game ever made.
      there is a sequel coming for the wii http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40745.html

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
        there is a sequel coming for the wii http://www.gametrailers.com/player/40745.html
        Holy ****, that's great news.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle
          I'd love to see a sequel to the Punch Out series but after it being absent from the N64 and Gamecube it really looks doubtful. Such a shame as it's probably the most playable and addictive boxing game ever made.
          Punch out is on its way to wii soon

first trailer of punch out for wii!! primer trailer del punch out para nintendo wii!!

hah, beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
            For me, two games I'd love to see more of are:

Konami's Jikkyo! World Soccer series. Better known as ISS over here. I guess there's just no demand for a fast arcadey style football game these days, which is a shame as those games were great fun.
            I used to love ISS on the N64, to be honest I had it in my head they'd merged it into Pro Evo, but they were always separate games.

Comment

I've been meaning to start a thread for the best part of a year along similar lines. I wanted to call it "Please, Sir, can I have some more?" and it would be about what games would you be quite happy to simply have more of, as opposed to original ideas.

Anyway, I just want more levels for Hitman: Blood Money - that game was very near perfection.

Please, Sir, can I have some DLC?

Comment

Wonder boy.

That was a brilliant series and it was pretty popular on 5+ systems. Did West One cling onto the rights then go bust or something?

Comment

Loved all of the onimusha games - and put much hours into the 4th installment - leveling up for the that Bloody Palace type thing.

Comment

I'd like another Darius and more Zone of the Enders. Wouldn't mind another Tech Romancer either.

Oh, and another Chikyuu Boueigun too. What are Sandlot up to these days?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench View Post
                      This then got me thinking about other popular series that haven't been followed up this generation and one that immediately sprung to mind was the SSX series.
                      I can't believe we don't even have an announcement of an HD SSX game yet. I'm hoping they're waiting to get Skate 2 out of the door (Jan) then they're going to announce something along those lines for the SSX franchise.

Comment

Im still waiting for my Shadow Run 2! As promised at the end of teh first game! 3 console generations ago! Pfft...........

As for a game from the last gen of gaming, i wouldnt mind seeing a D3/Enemy Zero 2 or would you class the Dreamcast as the N64 era?

Farenheight 2 would be nice also

Comment

Shadowrun 2is being heavily rumoured at the moment I think.

And Fahrenheit 2 is surely Heavy Rain? Or do you mean a continuation of the story (Haven't gotten around to picking it up)?

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                            Shadowrun 2is being heavily rumoured at the moment I think.

And Fahrenheit 2 is surely Heavy Rain? Or do you mean a continuation of the story (Haven't gotten around to picking it up)?
                            Either or really......... but damn, heavliy rumoured? viral marketing in the works......... Im not talking about the FPS btw, that i just shunned to one side (cartman style)

When is Heavy Rain due though?

Comment

Heavy Rain I don't think we have anything more than 2009 (And I'm not sure that's official either), I'd bank on it being towards the back end of the year if it does show.

And looking for the Shadowrun rumour it seems as if I've gotten my wires crossed. It's Syndicate that's rumoured to be getting a sequel.
                              Last edited by Number45; 03-11-2008, 20:27.

Comment

A sequel to plumbers dont wear ties

Comment

Working...
                                X