Gyakuten Saiban box sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gyakuten Saiban box sets

As far as I know, there was a box set for the first DS game, with a phone strap and a DVD as well as the game. I think there were two for the Apollo Justice game, with a DVD and two DS carts in one, and the same with some headphones as well in the other.

Is this right? And does anyone know if there were any box sets for the second and third in the series?

Mods - if you think this should be in Ask the forum, do move it. Ta

Yep, first game came with a book and some other bits. Can check fully when I get home if you like. Second and third came with nothing, closest to an LE was the American pre-order for 2 which came with a stylus I think it was?

The headphones came separately to the box for 4, from what I understand they were just a pre-order bonus and were available with some of the standard editions too.

Comment

Couldn't you have replied any faster, instead of keeping me wating for a full three minutes?

No need to check on the first one - I picked it up today, and it put me in the mood for the rest of them. I didn't realise the headphones were separate. Looks like it will be a bugger to find them, then.

Thanks very much for the help.

Comment

The third game came with some extra inserts as a pre-order bonus. Although I'd gather that you wouldn't be able to find these nowadays unless you send me a PM.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Eh? Do you have these inserts for sale?

I hadn't heard of them - what are they?

Comment

Forgot about those. I still have mine somewhere too.

They're replacement covers for the GS1-3 games. From memory they each are white background, with large, full body shots of Phoenix and the prosecutor from that particular game.

Thinking about it, I think they were exclusive to Play-Asia pre-orders.
            Last edited by fuse; 29-10-2008, 12:07.

Comment

Actually I'm quite sure there's even an insert for part 4, although the game wasn't even out at the time. I'd have to check of course to be sure.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Thanks. I'll see what I can find.

Comment

I had a spare sealed GS4 boxset with headphones for ages... you should have been asking about it then! Sold it a few months back for a reasonable price compared to what I paid for it.

As for the insert (singular), it's a double sided sleeve with four images, one for each of the games. And yes I believe it was a PlayAsia only pre-order bonus.
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

The postage to Japan would probably have been fairly prohibitive. I'm fairly confident I can find the box sets. Sealed headphones - don't fancy some unknown gamer's ear wax - might be harder to cme by.

At least I know what the insert (singular) is now, which will make finding it unlikely, but slightly easier.

Comment

Working...
                    X