Favourite King of Fighters team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite King of Fighters team?

Been playing some KOF lately, mainly 98. It's not a series I've really explored much in the way of characters, mainly sticking with the Art of Fighting team throughout with the odd dash of Kim. I'm really looking forward to KOFXII and wondered what team of characters people here like playing as in KOF?

the fatal fury Team always been my first choice....ok perhaps not enjoyed playing as joe....but terry and andy were two of my fav characters

Comment

Depends on the game, I usually always have athena, maybe takuma, yamazaki is fun to play, iori. something like that.

I haven't played 98 in a while, but last time I played I managed to kick Rugals ass, he's not really that hard once you learn to AB roll through his projectiles.

Comment

Clark plus any two from Terry, Iori, Ralf, Athena, Robert or Ryo. Occasionally a bit of Kensou will be thrown into the mix as well.

Comment

Favourite moves?

Love Yuri's run across the screen to slap opponent umpteen times Was this taken out of '98?

Comment

Favourite moves would be athenas sdm where she glows and takes a ton of energy off (hcbx2+c, then hcb+c for a little energy beam shot) , and all of yamazakis where he just goes completely mental during his SDM's. His dp+c knife slash is awesome too.

Not sure about that yuri move, I usually do her dragon punch special as it takes off some meaty damage.

Comment

Team China is my fave although Athena is actually Japanese lol. In KOF XI, I think it was, Chin was taken out and Team China consisted of Kensou and a couple of Japanese girls including Athena wtf?!
              Last edited by Kongster; 03-11-2008, 17:38.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                Favourite moves?

Love Yuri's run across the screen to slap opponent umpteen times Was this taken out of '98?
                EX Yuri has it in 98UM, can't remember if she has it in the original 98 though.

Currently using Krauser, EX Mai, Athena in 98um.
                Should be the team i use in the Rebirth 98um tournament this Sunday.

Comment

Athena, and Andy always. Takuma, Heidern, Ryo, Joe depending on whether it's 98 or 2K1.

Would really like 98 UM. Will have to acquire it somehow...
                  Last edited by J0e Musashi; 04-11-2008, 10:56.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                  X