Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating characters - what do yours look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating characters - what do yours look like?

When a game gives you freedom to make your character look any way you want, what do you usually make?

A bad-ass bag of muscles that makes Schwarznegger look like Julian Clary?

A stunning dame?

Or someone who looks as much like you as possible (assuming you are neither of the first two)?

Or something else.

I usually go for the attractive female option. My Commander Sheppard was a pretty-ish blonde, albeit with too much fake tan on.

Second play through, if I get to that point, I'll always go for a Conan-like brawling barbarian.

Interested to see what others do.

If possible I normally make a hard as nails black guy.

Comment

I always make bearded characters. Real men have beards!

Comment

Nobody else makes female characters as a general rule?

I'm getting worried about myself now.

Comment

I go with the Shawn Elloitt rule, If I am to be looking at an ass for 30+ hours its going to be a womans

Comment

Yeah i usually go for the Huge beast of a man with stubble.
            I can't ever make female charactors look hot.

Comment

I will try to make the closest to myself as possible (which is never too close, as most of the available options usually look at least a little bit heroic).

Comment

i try to make my characters like me, or at least "in my minds eye" so for example exaggerated anime hair or something.

However i did play a female shepard in Mass Effect...skin tight catsuit armour etc

Comment

For some reason i always go for black guys, with cornrows.

Comment

Depends on the game, my be a pro character in FIFA has my name so I tried to make him look like me, but if its an action/adventure type game then I try to make the guy look as bad ass as possible, though thinking about it, it would probabaly make the action in the game look funnier if he looked like a complete wimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Stroppy View Post

Apparently it's just you & me.

Hot blondes for preference.

Stroller.

Comment

I generally go for men, I find females a little too distracting.

I played black guys in KotOR and Mass Effect. The Mass Effect guy was skinny faced and hard looking. When I started a replay, with the romance story in mind, I created the ugliest man I could possibly imagine, with a Mosleyite moustache.

I am currently playing Fable II with a female character. I've dressed her up to the extent you wouldn't know if you looked at her.

Comment

Usually make someone who looks pretty normal as I get bored so fast with characters who have extreme features. In MMOs, my mules tend to be female

Comment

Due to my love of Japan and the Japanese lady (!!) I tend to go with asian looking female characters.

My Saints Row 2 character was of the above description and she looked damned good.

Comment

Originally posted by Stroppy View Post

Ever since City of Heroes, I exclusively play female characters if the option is there.

Comment

Working...
                              X