No announcement yet.

Shaun White Snowboarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been watching some vids of the wii and 360 versions. Doesn't seem much difference apart from HDness. Not really feeling it though. Even when the boards are going super speed and carving on piste, the snow pack trail looks like normal (rather than two thin lines).

Comment

Originally posted by JamesS View Post
      Have they said anything about how people outside North America will get the extra mountain, characters and whatnot from the Target edition of the game? It sounds like a fairly significant amount of stuff.
      Listening to a 1upyours or 1upfm podcast recently (I forget which one), they were 100% certain that the extra content would only be in the Target Edition.

Comment

That's just not on. Platform exclusive DLC is irritating enough, but this is going way too far. This better not become a standard thing for games in future. People should be able to buy the same, full game from whichever shop they want.

Comment

Hopefully it'll be like the HMV exclusive missions in Far Cry - which you can unlock by entering the code regardless of whether you've bought it or not.

Comment

"Shaun White
            Snow Man"

(EGTV special on the game)

Comment

"you can snowball them". aces.

Comment

Oh well looks like thats another game off my list. There is no way i'm taking a punt on something that gets a 4 unless they either a) release a demo, or b) I find it for a tenner in a bargain bin

saying that the review is very poorly written, and edge gave it a 7 so I might see what IGN think.

Whats that other Snow Boarding game coming out on the 360?
                Last edited by ne0star; 14-11-2008, 14:09.

Comment

Stoked. there's a vid on the marketplace. More at gametrailers.

Comment

(stoked) Movement looks ropey, but gameplay looks top fun. Different weather every time. Lots of powder. Go where you want.

Comment

I see what you mean about the movement but the effect of you actually being on snow looks better than shaun white

Comment

This is cool as fook on Wii.

Comment

Originally posted by ne0star View Post
                          saying that the review is very poorly written, and edge gave it a 7 so I might see what IGN think.

Whats that other Snow Boarding game coming out on the 360?
                          If you're thinking of the 360 version of SWS, don't bother. The 7 in EDGE was for the Wii version - they said the other versions were poor.

Comment

Working...
                          X