Wasn't expecting that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't expecting that

Decided on a whim the other day to sell most of my 360 games and all my Gamecube games on ebay.

Every single 360 game sold - i was expecting Need for Speed most wanted not to sell, but it went for one of the higher prices!

More surprising is the Gamecube games. Paper mario, Wind waker, Metal Gear solid, Pokemon XD are all going for more than i expected.

I've just put all the Resident Evil games on as well, so i'll be interested in how much they go for.

I must admit though; I did have a few pangs of regret. Then realised its over £200 in my back pocket that was sat there collecting dust. That cheered me up. Then the wife told me she had already spent the money. Its a roller coaster of emotion.

Just resist the temptation to buy back all that stuff at some point in the future, and you'll be fine.

I have quite a few consoles and games in storage and it feels good to bring them out once in a while and play them. I guess I'm just holding onto 'em for old times sake lol

Comment

Im even trying to tempt myself into deleting the save games. Im keeping them "just in case" at the moment

Comment

I'm trying to downscale my games at the moment. I always said I wouldn't sell again, but it's getting out of control and I have to do something. I feel now that I cannot to justice to a lot of these games that seem to be eternaly waiting to be played

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
          Im even trying to tempt myself into deleting the save games. Im keeping them "just in case" at the moment
          You might as well delete them and wipe the slate clean.

Comment

Then the wife told me she had already spent the money. Its a roller coaster of emotion.

What did she buy? It better have been one hell of a Christmas present for you.

Comment

Not unless i like wearing Diamond Earrings!

Comment

I've managed to get into the swing of trading in unwanted games & it feels pretty nice.

Comment

Is Pokemon XD on the gamecube fairly rare?

Comment

Then the wife told me she had already spent the money. Its a roller coaster of emotion.
                    I love that one.

Comment

At the moment i've given all these games away for nothing.

Sold an iPhone to a guy in London in august.

Surprise surprise i've got a chargeback on my account.

Its not a none receipt fraud. The chargeback code is 4863. So Paypal have taken all the money in my account until this is sorted out.

Im quite convinced i will end up getting shafted because i follow the rules. The transaction was supposedly eligible for seller protection, But they will probably end up wanting proof of delivery which i don't have - except an email from the "buyer" stating it had been delivered.

I hated that phone as well, and it still comes back to haunt me.

Comment

Working...
                      X